At CHR we offer our buyer clients an initial buyer consult in person or virtually, followed by criteria based searches. We personally accompany all buyers to each showing and write offers with language representative of current market trends. Once offer is accepted, our clients are offered end-end transaction management. As a buyers agent, we individually assess each clients needs implementing the latest and greatest using technology as an aid to effectively communicate and complete transactions with all parties involved. In some cases we choose to keep communication simple should a client feel overwhelmed with tech tools. Services offered are: text, virtual tours, video conferencing, digital signature options, etc. Please note: Buyers will never pay their agent. All commissions received come from the listing side of the transaction.
There is no rhyme or rhythm to finding a perfect home. Sometimes, you will stumble across the perfect home when least expecting it, and other times finding a home may take quite a few months. Fortunately, our Custom Home Realty agents will be with you every step of the way. With patience and a positive outlook, our CHR agents will get you through this sometimes arduous process. Here are a few essentials to buying the perfect home:
1. Pre-Approval: Before we can take you home shopping, you will need a pre-approval in hand. You can call your mortgage broker, bank, or current lender to find out if you are an eligible home buying candidate. They will tell you how much house you can afford based on your debt to income ratio. If you have a home to sell first, you can still obtain a pre-approval with a home sale contingency.
2. Search criteria - Once you have a pre-approval in hand, it is important to come up with a home search criteria. IE, price, location, amenities, features, bedrooms, bathrooms, acreage.. and so on and so forth. This criteria will keep you focused on the homes that meet your needs.
3. Real Estate Attorney - Once you've found the perfect home and you have an accepted offer in hand, you will want to acquire a real estate closing attorney. Most banks will require you use one as well.
4. Home Owners Insurance - Before you close on a property you will need to obtain a HOI policy for your new home.
5. Keep Calm- Remember, searching for the perfect home can be draining, but once you've closed, it will all be worth it.